Over the course of several days we followed the landscape photographer and NiSi filters ambassador, Phil Norton, through one of the most beautiful coastlines in Portugal and Europe.
In this adventure, with stunning cinematography and some dramatic landscapes, Phil explains, in a calm and engaging tone about composition, light, use of filters, multiple exposures as well as the post-processing he makes to get his fantastic photographs.
At the end of the film, in the chapter on equipment, Phil describes what he carries in his backpack when he leaves for his photographic adventures.
In this 72 minutes of film, with both technical and inspirational contents, you can learn:
– Take advantage of the light
– Use gradient and neutral density filters
– Make multiple exposures in difficult light conditions
– Photographing stars and the Milky Way
– Use Lightroom and Photoshop in post-processing
– Take advantage of weather conditions in your favour
– What to take when you go out to take pictures
Note for EU customers only: over this price is applied the local VAT tax.