This Full HD 1080p version of the film will be delivered in a beautiful USB Flash Drive with the size of a credit card.
Over the course of two separate shoots at sunset and sunrise Andy addresses the unique set of challenges that come with coastal photography sharing his field technique and post-processing practice, as well as his inspirations.
Featuring stunning cinematography in two breathtaking locations, this comprehensive guide follows each step of the creative process from setting up on location to getting the best out of the RAW file in post processing.
- Composing an image for dramatic effect
- Capturing moving water with slower shutter times
- Using graduated neutral density filters
- Using neutral density filters for long exposures
- Shooting a range of exposures to blend together later in post processing
- Using Adobe Lightroom to prepare an image for processing in Photoshop
- Making adjustments on separate layers in Photoshop
- Using Luminosity masks to make contrast adjustments and exposure blending
This is an essential guide to waterscape photography and fully captures the essence of getting out and shooting At The Edge of the Sea.
As a bonus, you will receive the first 3 editions of the Fuji X Passion virtual magazine, worth €6.00!
* Until January 31st this product is on pre-order. We expect to start shipping orders on 13th of February.
* Free shipping until January 31st
You still may buy the downloadable version: